On campus of the Research Institute Geisenheim in the Rheingau, founded in 1872 the former Institute of Plant Diseases (Phytomedicine) was converted into an office and administrative building. The microbiology laboratory building was one of the first building of the school and was built in 1875. The reorganization measures were financed with funds from the Konjunkturpakets II (Economic stimulus package).
Technische Daten:Bauherr/Auslober: Hessisches Baumanagement West, Wiesbaden
Typologien: Schools/educational facilities, Research facilities, Listed buildings
Bruttogrundfläche: 1,370 m²
Baumanagment: schneider+schumacher Bau- und Projektmanagement GmbH